For the third time, a traditional school market has started working at the Old City shopping center. What and at what price you can buy here – in our review.
– You can buy everything at once at our market. It is equally easy to prepare both an eleventh-grader and a first-grader, – says Sergey Ivanov, a marketer at the Old City shopping Center. – Now there are 23 tents that sell backpacks, clothing, and stationery. Mainly products of Belarusian and Russian production are presented.
According to the expert, this year the organizers took into account the lessons of the previous season. For example, earlier clothes for first-graders were designed for a height of 128 centimeters, now the market presents models that will fit even children who do not reach this mark.
There is also another novelty-backpacks with USB connectors and connectors for headphones. So far, only for boys.
As for school fashion, Sergey Ivanov outlined the portrait of a modern first-grader in this way:
– Recently, they began to take fewer jackets. Probably, this is due to the fact that preschool children are not forced to wear a uniform in kindergarten. Now there are even shorts, of course, strict. There is still a demand for variants of the Soviet school uniform. On the Day of Knowledge, a child can come dressed like his mother, father, even his grandmother or grandfather at the time.
It's time to explore the market. On the first day, there are still few buyers here, not all sellers have laid out the goods, but it feels like work is in full swing. Hammers are banging near one tent, sellers are bustling around the other, and rare buyers are already approaching some of them.
We approach the tent, where we already seem to be completely ready for the arrival of buyers. Elena Sushko presents LLC "May-books"at the bazaar.
– What is in the greatest demand? – we asked Elena.
– Older children choose transparent covers, those who are younger choose bright ones. Now some companies have started to produce sets of accessories. For example, a pencil, an eraser, a pen and glue are designed in the same color scheme. It's the same with bigger things. You can choose a folder, a pencil case, a backpack or a handbag for work in a single design. The children really like it. Among the popular products, you can probably distinguish pencil cases. We always have a lot of them and in different colors. They sell particularly well.
We are heading to the next tent with clothes for schoolchildren. The owner introduces herself as Svetlana Bosyatskaya, an individual entrepreneur.
– Do you specialize in school uniforms?
– There is no such thing. It is more correct to say "business style of clothing". Discreet color, discreet cut. I sell clothes for children from the first to the sixth grades. Youth clothing hangs separately. Our children have grown up, already in the fifth or sixth grade they can wear adult clothes. This year, the cut of the mom uniform, bananas, cardigans, short blouses under trousers with an inflated waist are in fashion. It is not the first year that the fashion for "wings" and a cage has been preserved. This is a hit of last season, but this year it is also in demand. A business suit that looks good with sports shoes is in fashion. Such suits can be worn not only with a shirt, but also with a T-shirt.
Grodno residents and guests of the city will be able to evaluate the product line and price range at the market, buy everything necessary for the new academic year here until September 5.